Planning Services and Packages
Feeling lost on how and what to prioritise or struggling to find the right suppliers for your vision?
Let us handle the check-ins and cover to-dos, getting our hands in the details and finalising it all with our coordination.
You’ve enjoyed planning your wedding and realised half-way down this path you need help, feeling that bouncing your ideas to an expert is important before making your final decisions and simply be stress-free before your wedding day. You may still have as much input into the planning as you want.
It’s important for us to be the right fit for each other right from the first call. During the first meeting, we’ll talk about your wedding day goals, to understand if we can help accomplish on your wedding day. We will collaborate to keep going with your plans to date, handling the check-ins and cover to-dos, getting our hands in the details, and finalising it all with our coordination.
We’ll continue working with your vendors you’ve already selected, screen and provide you with a list selected and reliable suppliers you still may need, and make your decision with ease, as we manage your budget, making sure you’ll stick to it and take care of your guest lists, and RSVP.
The Exclusive package includes wedding coordination and styling, so you can be assured that we’ll be present to ensure everything goes as planned. We’ll stay till the agreed-upon hour and help with packing things when the day is done.
- Vision Consultation Meeting or Videocall
- Venue Scouting and Inspections
- Vision Mood-Board Creation
- Bespoke Wedding Vibe sketch for ceremony, reception, dancefloor
- Unlimited phone calls, texts, and e-mails
- Scheduled in persons meetings – or online if you can’t make it
- Liaising with your Selected Suppliers
- Suppliers Sourcing and Pricing Negotiation
- Contract Review
- Wedding Website Creation
- Budget Management
- Payment Schedule Review
- Guestlist and RSVP Management
- Checklists Creation
- Bespoke Timeline Creation
- Final Checklists Confirmation
- Emergency Kit
- 2 Assistant on Event Day
- Final Inspections on Setup
- Handling Seating Placements for Ceremony and Reception, on the day stationary, Décor, Favours, Guestbook
- Wedding Day Coordination and Styling
- Tear-Down, Packing, and Safe Storage of all your Wedding Items at the Conclusion of Reception Events